I decided to dedicate a full post to my shoes. I love shoes. I think I have lots of shoes - I mean not like Sex and the City-much, but.. Should be enough! But I never seem to have anything to wear when going out and I most of the time feel like my outfit is not complete because my midget of a shoe supply. Sometimes I don't even remember all of the shoes I own.. But I decided to do a little tour around my "family".
1. SECOND HAND MEN'S HEELS - 12€ - This is my most used pair of shoes. I originally spotted these somewhere and I thought they would be perfect fro my Howl cosplay! They look like witch shoes or something but I love them. They are super good to walk with and they look pretty nice!
2. SECOND HAND - 4€ - Bought ages ago, just because I happened to have some coins.
3. MIL TEC ARMY BOOTS - 49.90€ - I really urgently needed shoes for my Mello cosplay, plus I had a pair of army boots as winter wear but they were really old. Now I have new ones and I love them! Super warm, they look cute and unlike army boots usually, they make my feet look smaller! Plus they were a really good price! Plus they have a steal head!
4. ???? HIGH HEELS - ???? - My mom bought these shoes for herself as winter wear but for some reason never used them, so she gave them to me. Another pair of shoes to my "witch" series. Used in my Grell cosplay.
5. SECOND HAND PLATFORMS - 6€ - I bought these in 2007 or something. Back then I was missing shoes to wear with... Anything really. I wanter fancy shoes and somehow found these. They remind me of Ciel. Not really good to walk with, tho!
6. DEMONIA PLATFORMS - ~80€ - Bought on eBay as used. My first real pair of shoes I was real proud of. I needed platforms for cosplay, plus I wanted something a bit more hardcore. These are really well used! I still love them very much.
7. SHOES & BAGS HIGH HEELS - 43€ - Last year they were on After Christmas SALE and I just had to have them! The shape of the head maybe reminded me a bit of Lita's, so that could have effected my decision. These are really poor to walk with but I do like them, tho! They are kinda my "normal" shoes, amongst the others.
8. DEMONIA TORMENT-804 PLATFORMS - 113€ - Newest babies in the house. Bought last summer from SinisterSoles and I absolutely adore them. I don't wear them as much, since they are 14cm platform, but I do love them. Now that winter is coming there is nooo way I'm gonna be using these outside, but in the summer again.. In a way I don't know why I have there, they don't really suit my style but... I love them so much I'll use them anyways!!!
9. CUSTOM CONVERSE - 15€ - Mom bought these for herself in 2011 American Car Show, some artist was selling these. She wore terrible heels there and had to buy some more comfortable shoes. Gladly she found these and thought that since they are so cheep, she can buy them and maybe one of the kids will like them. Figures out I like them. Kinda. And to me they were free and delivered home, so why the hell not! I was missing casual shoes.
10. RUNNING SHOES - ??? - I love taking walks and running outdoors and I ofcourse need proper shoes for that! These weren't expensive, I ca remember and my dad bought them for me to support my want for exercising. These are one of the best shoes I have - honest! And one of the most used too, since I take walks / run almost daily. I can't imagine running or taking a walk without these. A good shoe really makes a difference!!
I went through my photo files to see if I can find any good pictures of my blue hair to post on this forum, but instead I came across this! Sometimes I miss my pale pink hair, it was a really cute accident. But it wasn't me and kinda looked good only on photos.. Still, have an old picture of me!