2011-05-14

Z O M B I E W A L K HELSINKI 2011: SPRING WAKE

So today was the Zombie Walk and ofc where ever is blood and growling, I will! And I had so much fun!! I loved how everybody was deeply in their characters, and you have no idea how good can it feel to screem as loud as you can and it's just part of the plan! ¨
So I really got to use my voice, walk stupid, use the makeup you have always wanted to do and get amazed attention!

Why haven't I done this before???

But good photos will come later, now you can have a small picture of what my hair and makeup looked like. Sorry it's really crappy, I just took it really fast and went to shower XDD


X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Okay, one of the photographers has published dem pictures from the Zombie walk! So I wanna thank that photographer, I left your watermarks on the pictures, ofc, and all the credit goes to her!!


I am pretty amazed by this thingy here.


This is how Zombies attack Helsinki. We screamed, looked scary and scared innocent people, but we alwas waited in the traffic lights for the green one!

I had really much fun, my legs are sore, but I enjoyed myself, and I am so gonna attend next year too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you have to say