2011-05-13

B I R T H D A Y B O Y DAY

My good friend, Nazibirthday/Birthdayboy visited me today! We haven't seen each other for a while, so she decided to come here! And I thought that this could be a good chance to get some pictures of my clothes and style!! Adn we got some pictures, just waiting for her to send 'em.

But here is my face!


I love the makeup I did! I was inspired by dolls and I wanted to make my eyes as big as I could! So I used lots of black to line my eyes, plus white eyeliner to waterlines to really make my eyes huge! The I created some dark shadows with black eyeshadow and add really really long fake lashes to the bottom!

I want more pictures of the clothes I have to show off my style! I created a Lookbook.nu account, but before I show it to anyone I must fill it n__n' so there is nothing much right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you have to say