2014-12-24

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Hello again friends and followers! Sorry I haven't really updated in a long long time. I've been hella busy with my new job that SUCKS.

December is always a busy time for all of us, going to parties, working on the last things of the year, I've been dealing with finances, I've been readying myself for the upcoming conventions and events of 2015... It's been a wild ride!

My job is straining me real bad and it's paying me close to nothing, but I'm working on it, I keep working on it! I still go to work every day looking sharp and try my best. When that's not good enough for them anymore then that's okay, I'll take my hard work and motivation somewhere else. I know this sounds sarcastic, but I'm feeling calm and neutral.

Now I'm gonna go enjoy Christmas with my family. I'll update this blog properly very very soon, I'll come up with something nice to post. Feel free to request something!

Also if you are feeling festive and want to give me a little something for Christmas and help me with my financial situation, there's a paypal donation button on the right hand sidebar! Anything helps!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good Christmas time with your family and I wish you good luck with your job and all the best for 2015! Keep going. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you have to say